Booklover Book Reviews Recap – February 2013
A quick recap of what happened at Booklover Book Reviews in February 2013, and the first three days of March:
Book Reviews Published:
Click on the pictures to read the reviews
Disclosure: If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission.
Read, Book Reviews Coming Soon:
Click on the pictures for book information
Giveaways, Interviews, Guest Posts and Misc:
- Gave away a copy of The Street Sweeper by Elliot Perlman in the Literary Blog Hop
- An interview with Hollis Seamon, author of Corporeality
- Carried out some small renovations at Booklover Book Reviews
With my review of Watering Heaven by Peter Tieryas Liu, I completed my goal of reading and reviewing 4 short story collections for my Short Story Summer Challenge. Challenge wrap-up post coming soon…
Two books read for my Aussie Author Challenge, The Darkest Little Room by Patrick Holland and The Amber Amulet by Craig Silvey – reviews coming soon.
I also featured Book Releases by Aussie Authors in March 2013.
What’s planned for March?
- Generally catching up on book reviews – as you can see I am a little behind;
- In particular, reviewing the March releases The Trajectory of Dreams by Nicole Wolverton, A Thousand Pardons by Jonathan Dee and The Wild Girl by Kate Forsyth;
- A guest post from Lise Sonntag, author of Significance;
- An international giveaway celebrating the release of The Trajectory of Dreams;
- Reading titles on my ‘for review’ pile that are being released in April, Seduction by M J Rose, Survival Skills by Jean Ryan and Another Sun by Timothy Williams