Well it’s goodbye to another financial year, and welcome to the new… a very busy time for me in the day job.
Here is a quick recap of what happened at Booklover Book Reviews during June:
Book Reviews Published:
Click on the pictures to read the reviews
Disclosure: If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission.
Other Bookish activities:
- I proposed two Book Cover Battles, for the titles A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra and the wonderful Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
- Shared my thoughts on the recently released movie The Great Gatsby
- Announced the winner of giveaways of The Gunners of Shenyang and A Constellation of Vital Phenomena, and launched a giveaway of the novella And the Soft Wind Blows (ENTER NOW)
- Teased you with an excerpt from the novella The Flute Player by Shawn Mihalik
- Was excited to participate in the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop, offering a choice of 6 great titles
- Compiled a selection of Book releases by Aussie Authors in July 2013 for you to get excited about
- Reminded loyal readers to switch before Google Reader closed on 1 July
- I asked “Does reading literature makes us nicer?” and received some very thoughtful responses
What’s planned for July?
- Publishing reviews of
Click on the pictures for book information
- Reading review titles This is Paradise by Kristiana Kahakauwila, Three Lives of Tomomi Ishikawa by Benjamin Constable and Kipling and Trix by Mary Hamer and listening to The Earth Hums in B Flat by Mari Strachan
- I will also be doing a mid-year Aussie Author Challenge Update, along with a summary of my Best Books of 2013 So Far…