Booklover Book Reviews Recap – November 2014
Where has this year gone? It’s time to get stuck into your holiday season shopping if you haven’t already – it will be Christmas before we know it. But first let’s recap what happened here at Booklover Book Reviews during November:
Click on the pictures to read the reviews
Disclosure: If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission.
Interview – Patrick Holland, author of Navigatio
Interview – Simone Pond, author of The Mainframe
Thanks to the lovely people at Tenderfoot and HFVBT I had one paperback copy of Piers Alexander’s debut novel The Bitter Trade to giveaway this month.
The winner is: Pamela M
Congratulations Pamela! You’ll find a request for your mailing address in your inbox.
Other Bookish Banter:
- We hosted a stop on the Literary Blog Hop
- I compiled a list of Christmas gift ideas for booklovers
- We’ve published 10 issues of our weekly newsletter ‘Booklover Book Reviews & Bites’ so far – Access copies of all back issues and subscribe to the mailing list.
- Weekly summaries of my Daily Book Wishlist feature on twitter
What’s planned for December?
- Hoping to feature several titles, including:
Click on the pictures for book information
- Tomorrow we’ll be launching the new Aussie Author Challenge 2015 page – registration and new features including Aussie author interviews and thanks to some fantastic publishers there will be monthly giveaways of new releases by Aussie authors through out 2015 with extra entries in those draws especially for challenge participants.
- Some ‘best of’ lists and reading summaries before year end.