Launch of the Aussie Author Challenge 2015
The Aussie Author Challenge is back for its sixth year!
Whether you are a patriotic Australian, an aspiring or armchair tourist or simply an international reader wanting to discover some talented new authors and interact with like-minded readers, the Aussie Author Challenge could be for you!
The objective of this challenge is to showcase the wonderful diversity of the work being produced by Australian authors.
In addition to 3 different challenge levels (WALLABY, WALLAROO and KANGAROO), this year we have a few new features.
- Firstly, these wonderful publishers will be joining in and showing their support for Aussie authors, and the readers that support them, by offering new release titles for giveaway throughout the year: Scribe Publications, Transit Lounge, Text Publishing, Random House
- The book giveaways will be open to all (although there may be restrictions on the countries the prizes can be mailed to) but Aussie Author Challenge Participants will be eligible for extra entries into the random draws (1 extra entry for challenge registration + 1 extra entry for each book review link accepted at that time).
- There will be opportunities to hear more from both established and up and coming Aussie authors in our interview series.
- There is a new, simpler way to submit links to your challenge commitment, book reviews and completion posts. And this year, don’t worry if you don’t have your own website, you can participate via your facebook or google+ page.
- And, this year a link to every book review published as part of this challenge will be featured in a special fortnightly Aussie Author Challenge Update in our Booklover Book Reviews Weekly Newsletter (285+ subscribers and growing by the day). You can sign-up to receive this newsletter at the top of this page (right sidebar).
Disclosure: If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission.