As we begin Autumn with another hot sunny day here in Brisbane, let’s take a moment to recap what happened here at Booklover Book Reviews during February.
Click on the pictures to read the review/author interview
Disclosure: If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission.
¤ To celebrate the release of Alan Carter’s crime thriller Bad Seed in late February 2015, Fremantle Press generously provided 3 paperback copies for giveaway. Entries closed 28 February.
The 3 lucky winners are: Lois (Aus), Carol (Aus) and Rhonda (International)
Congratulations! You’ll find a request for your mailing address in your inbox.
To celebrate the March 2015 release of John Burbidge’s memoir The Boatman, Transit Lounge is offering a paperback copy for giveaway – ENTER NOW
Open to those with Australian/New Zealand mailing addresses, entries close 21 March 2015
Other Bookish Banter
- Fantastic March book releases that have caught my eye
- The Aussie Author Challenge 2015 is going strong, with a total of 37 reviews published by 21 registered participants thus far. With the year so young there’s still plenty of time (10 months) to join in the appreciation of great Australian literary talent (plus earn extra entries in giveaways of new release titles).
- Booklover Mailbox – Geraldine Wooller, Malla Nunn and Charlotte Wood and Winslow, Lethem, Nash and Johnston
- ‘Booklover Book Reviews & Bites’ Newsletter – 26 issues published, and will be published fortnightly going forward – Access copies of all back issues and subscribe to the mailing list.
- Weekly summaries of my Daily Book Wishlist feature on twitter
What’s planned for March?
Hoping to feature several titles, including:
Click on the pictures for book information