I’m Jo, an Aussie book reviewer. I started this Booklover Book Reviews site in 2009 and quickly realised I enjoy blogging and reviewing books almost as much as actually reading them. I hope you enjoy browsing all the reviews of books, book lists and author interviews I have amassed over that time and find the perfect book for you. Then, sit back in your favourite reading chair and join me on this bookworm’s quest to find the best books to read!
Browse the several hundred book reviews on this site by genre:
Book format & special features:
Want only the best books to read? Browse book reviews by rating:
Latest Book Releases, Book Reviews & Author Interviews
- Moon Sugar: Angela Meyer discusses her inspirationWe welcome author Angela Meyer to discuss the inspiration behind her latest literary novel Moon Sugar.
- Nicola May’s The Hub & Mark David Green’s The Travel Truth, Mini ReviewsNicola May’s The Hub and Mark David Green’s The Travel Truth are both entertaining warm-hearted reads that blend romance, humour and mystery. Read on for more…
- The Last Girl to Die by Helen Fields, Review: Heart-poundingThe Last Girl to Die is a heart-pounding new standalone crime thriller from Helen Fields, author of the bestselling DI Callanach series. Read my full review.
- Pachyderm by Hugh McGinlay, Review: Sassy modern mysteryPachyderm by Hugh McGinlay is the colourfully sassy second title in the highly entertaining Catherine Kint mystery series. Read my full review.
- The Whitewash by Siang Lu, Review: Biting black comedyThe Whitewash, Siang Lu’s debut novel is a hard-hitting satire that is scarily closer to fact than fiction. Read my full review.
- The Carnival is Over by Greg Woodland: A cracking crime readThe Carnival is Over is the taut, atmospheric sequel to Greg Woodland’s wonderful debut historical rural crime novel The Night Whistler. Read my full review.