Booklover Book Reviews Recap – January 2013
A quick recap of what happened at Booklover Book Reviews in January 2013, and the first two days of February:
Book Reviews Published:
Click on the pictures to read the reviews
Disclosure: If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission.
Read, Book Reviews Coming Soon:
Click on the pictures for book information
Giveaway – WANDERERS by Edward Belfar (short stories) and Australia Day Book Giveaway Blog Hop 2013
Working towards my goal in the Short Story Summer Challenge, with my review of Wanderers and author interview with Edward Belfar, and my review of Corporeality by Hollis Seamon.
One book reviewed for my Aussie Author Challenge (and the Australian Women Writer’s Challenge) – The Women in Black by Madeleine St John.
I also featured Book Releases by Aussie Authors in February 2013.
Read and reviewed Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto for Tony’s January in Japan reading initiative.
What’s planned for February?
- Reading some more short story collections, Watering Heaven and Puppet Shows;
- Participating in the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop organised by Leeswammes;
- Reviewing February new release The Best of All Possible Worlds by Karen Lord and recent release Significance by Lise Sonntag ;
- Hosting an interview with Hollis Seamon, author of Corporeality, plus another author if I can arrange it;
- Reading titles on my ‘for review’ pile that are being released in March, The Trajectory of Dreams by Nicole Wolverton and A Thousand Pardons by Jonathan Dee;
- Plus anything else that takes my bookish fancy!